Congenial Concept is searching for an experienced marketing & sales professional who has demonstrated repeat success in creating marketing solutions on a global and long term scale. The incumbent will be positioned as a thought leader in a number of our Web 2.0 strategies. The ideal candidate will be a creative and strategic planner, with a profuse ability to learn and adapt in one of the most fastest & innovative industry – Web 2.0.
The position is available in two locations in North America:
- i) Mississauga, ii) Brampton, iii) Toronto – Ontario, Canada
- Dallas, TX – United States of America
- Work cross-functionally with strategy, sales & marketing, SEO, DBG, and PR teams.
- Develop and implement new marketing strategies
- Create persuasive presentations to illustrate the value of our services and solutions
- Ensure projects are completed on time, with above-standard quality
- Diploma or Degree
- 2+ Years in each* of the following: sales, marketing, and digital media
- Any experience in the following: Public Relations, Music Industry, Creative Writing, or other languages besides English - would make you a congenial candidate for us.
- Avid user of Web 2.0
- Note: Experience is not a cardinal factor; however, passing our comprehensive exam which must be written before you are interviewed is critical.